Friday, August 11, 2006

Blogger Inhales Vigorously

I don't know if anybody else has experienced this, but I seem to have two different blog sites. There is this one: http://ssirish.blogspot.com/. And then there is this one: http://www.ssirish.blogspot.com/. According to my settings only the first one is supposed to be my blog site, but when I update, they seem to update independently and nobody with blogspot is able to say why or able to do anything about it.

Also, I'm playing with this cool thing called "slide" that allows you to put slide shows on your site. Unfortunately, the message that I have written below the slide show does not appear on the page. If you click on My Old Man on the right you can read the message, but for whatever reason it won't appear on the home page.

I guess I should just chalk it up to fun in the computer age. I mean, I know there is no perfect system, but it kind of takes the fun out of blogging.

Anyway, thought I would just throw this out there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Save the Internet: Click here